Monday, November 9, 2009

Proof that miracles do happen!!

This post is dedicated to an amazing friend and mother!! Tearni we love you so much!
She is such an amazing women and mother to her sweet son Jonas! Tearni was recently put in the ICU on life support and Doctors were saying the chances of her surviving were slim, She is not one to give up and she is improving so much everyday. She is a fighter and it is so amazing to see how well she is doing! She really is proof that miracles do happen and that she is here for a reason! She has so many friends and family supporting her and it is helping her get through this so please keep praying for her!! Here are a few pictures from her mom Jodi!

Tearni and her 2 year old son Jonas


Tearni smiling for the picture


There is a video of her saying I love you and being attentive, I'm just not sure how to add it so if you want to see it go here.. ( I also dont know how to add a link so your going to have to copy and paste lol :] )
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1110696125&k=Z5D36WQZW2TF6BD1QFX3RSWVSVIB4XXLUTBYJ&oid=1287259340202
It is on my facebook page so you will need to add me as a friends to see if you haven't already! It really is an amazing video though!

2 comments:

  1. Kayla, this story reminds me so much of what happened to my friend Bia a few years ago. They had different circumstances that got them where they are, but the outcome is very similar. Bia was in a terrible car accident. She was dead on arrival and had to have major brain surgery and was in a coma for a month. But, much like your friend Tearni, she beat all the odds and lived. Each day is a blessing to her. I am very happy to hear that your friend survived and is making such great strides so quickly. She is lucky to have a friend like you. I will keep her in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! And I will be thinking of your friend also

    ReplyDelete