Sunday, September 27, 2009

Gone Fishin...

Okay, so I found this fishing hole right down the street from our house.. it's pretty much the shiznit! I have been going there for a few weeks now and I've caught a ton of fish. So I made this unusual thought to ask my niece and nephew come with me fishing. After the first time, Cassie is pretty much a fishing addict.. so then the next time.. I made the mistake of asking Kayla if she wanted to come fishing with us.. she stuck around for about 40 minute.. then left us there for over an hour.. didn't matter though.. we had a good time. So I've made a couple friends down there, it's great. Okay, so you know those kids that go fishing that think they've caught a fish every 15 seconds then reel in their line and realize that they were just pulling on their own pole.. yeah.. these two kids that had the most gnarly looking duck tale hair I've ever seen.. would not stop saying that.. I wanted to throw them in the lake.. not only because of their hair.. but partially because every time I caught a fish.. they would throw their line right next to mine.. and ask me.. "Did ya get one?" Every 12 seconds...
-Pheak

Im not a big fan of fishing, I think its pretty boring actually and hate all the bugs.. I get eatin alive everytime so its not really my thing but I love that Chase has found something to do so hes not so bored all the time. Its also nice to kind of have some alone time from eachother since we work together we usually are together 24/7 so its nice for both of us!



No comments:

Post a Comment